Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is there a cover charge? There is NO cover charge on Friday nights for ladies only! Guys – just $5. On Saturdays there is a $5.00 cover charge that goes toward the entertainment.
- Where are you located? We are located at 621 Westport Plaza. CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
- Is smoking allowed? We are a no-smoking establishment; however, we do have an area for smoking in front and allow re-entry.
- How old do I have to be to get in? 21 years old. We ID!
- What time does the music start? The show starts at 8:00pm.
- Is there a dress code? Generally, we are “Dress to Impress”. The only thing we specifically do not allow is backwards baseball caps and sleeveless shirts on men (were you really gonna wear that?)… Most people dress what may be considered “casual chic.” We do reserve the right to refuse entry based on improper attire or poor attitude – this is for the safety and enjoyment of all our guests.
- I lost my credit card or forgot to close my tab, what can I do? Due to credit card agreements, we can only return a credit card to the person whose name appears on the card and when they present a valid state identification card in person. If you have lost a credit card please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details.
- I left my tab open, will there be a gratuity charge when it is closed out? Yes, all tabs left open will be charged both sales tax and gratuity at 20%.
- Are you open for dinner? Yes! The kitchen is open starting at 6pm. Check out our menu, we offer great taste and great value! (You can also rent The Jive for a special event.)
- Where is the closest parking? See our location map at Westport Plaza.
- Should I make a reservation for a table? Reservations are highly recommended, but not required. On Saturdays we accept reservations from 6:00pm – 8:30pm only. If you are planning to join us for dinner, please do make a reservation and we will have a table waiting with your name on it. Throughout the night tables do open up, and it is almost always possible to find a seat on a walk-in basis.
- I still have a question, who do I contact? Please send us an email to email@example.com for the quickest response. Or, call us at 314-781-7000.
Thanks! From, The Jive & Wail Team.